Megan's Favorite Things:
1. Apple iPhone 4 - I don't care how many calls it drops, it's just too damn pretty.
http://www.apple.com/iphone/
2. McDonalds Double Cheeseburger - Boasting two patties and two pieces of cheese, this is the best way I've ever spent a buck.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/full_menu/sandwiches/double_cheeseburger.html
3. Girl Talk - All Day - Mashup master DJ Gregg Gillis's fifth album appears almost out of nowhere, and I don't even have to give this away 'cause he made it available for free!
http://illegal-art.net/allday/
4. Chinchillas - These little guys are indigenous to the Andes Mountains and are adorable. I've always wanted one for a pet, or a coat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchilla
5. Ray Ban Clubmaster Shades - These can make pretty much anyone look cool. And they come in a variety of color combos.
http://www.ray-ban.com/international/products/sun/RB2156
6. Hipstamatic iPhone Camera App - There are a ton of camera apps floating around out there for the iPhone, but this one stands out. Converting your phone into an old Analog Camera, Hipstamatic offers many different film, lens and flash combinations to give your photos cool vinatge feels.
http://hipstamaticapp.com/
7. Sidereel.com - While this site may be hard to navigate at times, if you're persistant you can almost always find a working link for just about any show. Pretty much amazing.
http://hipstamaticapp.com/
7. Sidereel.com - While this site may be hard to navigate at times, if you're persistant you can almost always find a working link for just about any show. Pretty much amazing.
8. Neon Plasteramic Watch by TOY - Take that, goofy bands!
9. Rays Own Brand Beef Jerky - If you know me, you know I consider myself a beef jerky aficionado. This is the real deal. Its meaty, its flavorful, its hard to chew. Delish. Stuff it in a friends stocking this Christmas. I know I'd appreciate it.
10. Falling Whistles Original Necklace - Proceeds go to Falling Whistles, a campaign for peace in Congo. Not only is the cause extremely noble, the necklace is really freaking sweet. Bonus: the campaign video alone is worth stopping by the website.
There you have it. Oprah may have had way more swag to offer up, but at least this stuff is affordable to the every man. Hope you enjoyed. Feliz Navidad.
No comments:
Post a Comment